Monday, August 4

Well, what a blessing!

Well I have to say, I feel honored today. Sweet, Cheryl bestowed on me two bloggy awards.
I appreciate her bestowing these on me as I think she is the kindest blogger ever! Her heart for the Lord is apparent in all she says. So, thank you Cheryl I truly appreciate this and YOU!

I'd like to pass these along to a blogger I first met last month. I am blessed by her devotion to her family and her love for the Lord, also I love her sense of humor. So today, I'm honoring Ashleigh at Heart and Home. Her husband is serving in the military and she has small children at home. Stop by and check her out and send up some prayers for her family and her husband.


Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for Temp My Tummy Tuesday... it will be FUN!

No comments:

Google