Friday, August 8

Fried what? Huh?


There are some days I scratch my head and say, huh? In this day when we struggle to find examples of good healthy food for our kids, I am stuck by the sheer absurdity that is the Fried Ice Cream Blast.
It is not just ice cream, because, well, obviously that is not yummy or fattening enough. They have to fry something and put in it. I'm just not sure what to say.
My guess is it is awesome... that is my fear. So thanks Sonic for making our job that much more difficult.
What is next? Fried fudge cake ice cream blast... hum that actually sounds pretty good...
I give up...


2 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

I have heard,via someone on twitter, that it is really good. Hey, I really like the Fried fudge cake ice cream blast. How do we get that idea to SONIC? I am not sure.

Liz said...

oh yes I've had it and it's AWESOME. Thankfully my boys aren't old enough to know what's what...

Google