Monday, May 19

Sprinkles and being Special

Sometimes I just have to laugh. We were sitting at dinner last night and my daughter was just talking about all kinds of things. I think her little mind was on overload. Then she said, "Daddy did you like your doughnut this morning?" YES... we stopped at the bakery on our way to church... SO SUE ME! Back to our story, Daddy said, "Yes I did" "Daddy did yours have sprinkles on it too?"
"No, mine was plain." "OH Daddy, why didn't you have sprinkles, your such a special boy, you deserve sprinkles"


So for all of you special girls and boys out there...put some sprinkles on top you deserve it.

3 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

once again, I LOVE THAT GIRL!!! I am so glad I will get to hug her this weekend. Can't wait to see you all. Maybe I will have something with sprinkles on it just for her!!!

Melanie said...

Yum, yum... I love me some sprinkles on my donuts. A girl after my own heart.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a fun post :o) It made me smile! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my Saturday post!
Blessings to you

Google