Tuesday, May 27

Fellowshippin'

We had a great weekend. We went to spend the weekend with my niece on her 1st birthday. She is a doll and we enjoyed it so. I did not expect to feel so refreshed but I did. We parked the car and just hung out all weekend. We floated in the pool and ate... a lot, but that was just fine because we were fellowshipin'. That is Christian for hangin' out with the people we love the most. We talked about the kids, family, church and most of all we just relaxed. I am grateful to Grammy and PawPaw for opening up their home to our crazy family. They are great. We are blessed.

Now we are back to the hustle and bustle of our lives. I'm sitting at my desk at church, I've been here since 7:30am and it is now 6:45pm. I have a rehearsal tonight and it did not make sense to rush home for dinner, just to rush back down to the church. But this is going to be one of those weeks. I have been working 15 hours a week for our Media Minister at church since Fall. I have been asked to increase those hours to 30. I am feeling the stress already. I'm not stressed about doing the work, but I am concerned for the well being of my family. I pray this all works out, and with childcare here at the church and with fantastic grandma's willing to help out, I am blessed indeed with good childcare. But nothing compares to the time I spend with my daughter. So my prayer now is that I can do what I need to at work in a purposful way, utilizing my time wisely and then being able to spend quality time with my daughter when I get home, making the most of my days off.

No comments:

Google