Well, this is my first Thankful Thursday. I mean, I have been thankful on a Thursday before, I just didn't tell you all about it. So... I am joining you all today show my thankfulness.
Now this may seem strange but here it is. I have found myself overwhelmed and frankly a little depressed lately and it has been hard to be feel thankful. But I am reminded today of something my friend Christy says, "Your attitude determines if you are in the middle of an adventure or an ordeal" So...I'm thinking that today we are looking at the adventure of it all!
Also, I have learned through the years that the times I DON'T feel like praying, are the times I need to pray more. The times I DON'T feel like praising the Lord, are the time I need to Praise Him more. And most of all the times I don't feel thankful... I certainly need to take a good look at my life and BE EXTRA Thankful.
Here is my list of things I'm thankful for:
- My family: my daughter who makes me laugh at the silliest things and a husband who really loves me so very much. My parents and in-laws who always lend a hand.
- My sister: she gave me this
- Singing: We had choir last night and it always makes my heart happy to sing praises to God, especially in a room full of people who love Him too.
- My friends Becky, Liz and Denise... they are true and dear...and truly care
- That my husband has a job and works so hard for us everyday.