We'll be revealing more about our Tempt Me with a Giveaway on Dec. 16th, so be sure to check back!
I thought I would join the Thankful ladies over at Iris's blog. I know it is important to stop and be thankful as it will renew me and remind me of all my blessings.
Today I am thankful for...
- Day Light Savings Time: I love getting home from work and as I cook dinner it is getting dark outside. I feel like I can put P.J's on and just relax. I love the chill in the air at night, it makes me so happy.
- I am thankful for a friend that took the time to sit down and really listen. It is a rare treat to find and for that I am grateful.
- I am thankful for a husband who works very hard for our family in his full time job and in his studies while in Grad School. It has been tough on us all but it is an investment in our future. I can remember a time in my life when the future seemed so grim, I am in wonder still for God's provision of a Godly husband and father.
- I am thankful for Christmas music. I know... already? We are working on Christmas music in choir at church and it make me feel festive and hopeful for time with family.
- I am thankful for my God who loves me.
- I am thankful for time with my daughter. She is a joy and a blessing and frankly really funny! She says and does some of the silliest things. I need to be reminded to stop and just enjoy it all.
Don't forget to visit Iris and be blessed!