Saturday, December 27

Amazing

Amazing... that is how it feels to me. When I stop and truly think of Baby Jesus and how he grew up to be the Savior of us all. An amazing plan developed by an amazing God... the one and true God.


There have been Christmas's in the past that I rushed through, busy and hurried. Too rushed to stop and really think about Jesus. Well, it shames me to say that but I am sure we have all been there.

But not this year. I have been blessed by thinking of my Lord and Savior and feeling truly grateful for His love and grace for me. It overwhelms me.

Looking forward to the new year, I know one thing I want to do different. I want to learn to seek my Lord more and to Worship Him more deeply than ever before.




For more musical inspiration, go see Amy's blog for Then Sings My Soul Saturday.



4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Wow, that's beautiful!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Lana!

Cathy said...

Just beautiful, thanks for sharing that.

Karen said...

A timeless classic....what a beautiful rendition! The bagpipes and wonderful scenery with the ruins gave me chills...thanks for sharing!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I love that song. I'm right there with you Lana. I too want to pour myself into Him more this coming year. Happy New Year!

Google