Monday, December 29

Silpats and Spoonulas and Woks... OH MY!

Hello everyone and welcome to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday. My sister, Lisa, and I co-host this blog carnival. We share recipes, kitchen and cooking tips, restaurant reviews, and anything food related that you want to share. You know the rule of a blog carnival, please mention the blog or TMTT in your post and link back to us. Don't forget to use Mr. Linky, He lives at Lisa's blog
Today I'm sharing a few new kitchen gadgets I received for Christmas. I'm so excited about them. With all the Tempt My Tummy madness and all the wonderful recipes, I find myself wanting to cook more and more. Thank you all for that!
So here are a few neat items I'll be using in the new year.
Rachel Ray's Spoonula set
High heat silicone heads are heat safe to 500°F
Durable, lightweight handles are heat safe to 350°F
Dishwasher safe



SILPAT. The most popular non-stick baking item ever invented, the SILPAT is a must for any patisserie chef or home baker. SILPAT can turn any pan into a non-stick surface. Just place the SILPAT on a cookie sheet or pan. SILPAT is especially great for working with sticky materials such as gooey batter, taffy, caramel, or anything your imagination allows. Nothing sticks to SILPAT, so it will save you a lot of time cleaning as there in no more sticky mess on your pans!


T-Fal 14 inch Jumbo Wok
Thermo-Spot heat indicator shows when pan is preheated
Ergonomic, stay-cool handle; safe to use with metal utensils
Dishwasher safe; oven safe to 350 degrees F
Limited lifetime warranty

I pray you all have a Happy New Year. My sweet hubby and I are taking a quick New Year's/ Anniversay trip to San Antonio's Riverwalk, so I will not be on my computer for a few days. Forgive me for not commenting... I'll catch up with everyone when we get back.
I'm looking forward to some good Mexican food. So I'm sure you'll be seeing something about that in next week's TMTT!


7 comments:

Deanna said...

I am going to add all of those to my Amazon "Wish List" right now! Thanks!

Darla said...

Thanks for the recommendations! Happy Anniversary. The Riverwalk is oh so very romantic. ohhhh laaa and laaaa. cya when you get back.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Fun gadgets. I know you are having a wonderful time, in spite of the bad news we all received, today. Love ya,sis.

Unknown said...

I want to get my Mom one of those silpat things. I always wondered what they did. Now I know : ). She makes delicious sticky buns and I know the pan is always hard to get clean. This would make her life easier : ). Hope your trip is fantastically fun! Happy New Year!

Brenda said...

I want the WOK, those are so handy!

Live.Love.Eat said...

You remind me I STILL don't have Silpats. Must get some!!!

Happy TMTT and Happy New Year!

Schotzy said...

I got a silpat for Christmas, now I cant find any recipes that require them. Hope you post some in the coming weeks!

Google