Saturday, December 6

Your Christmas tradition quiz

Well, let's have a little Christmas fun. My dear friend Mona sent this to me on email and I feel I must share it with you all. Now, I expect you to post your answers on your blog and leave a comment here so we know to check out you Christmas answers!

Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper but I use a lot of bags... lazy
Real tree or Artificial? Artificial... I'm SO allergic, but I love the idea of a real tree

When do you put up the tree? Sometime during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend
Do you like eggnog? no, not really
Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Winnebago Bus
Hardest person to buy for? My father in law
Easiest person to buy for? Kathryn
Do you have a nativity scene? Yes - a gift from my sister!
Mail or email Christmas cards? Cards

Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A single TV tray from out of a set... yes she really only gave me one and kept the rest ( my ex-mother in law)
Favorite Christmas Movie? The Polar Express and The Christmas Story
When do you start Shopping? November/December
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? ummmm yep
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Breakfast casserole and sausage balls
Lights on the tree? YES always!
Favorite Christmas songs? I'll be home for Christmas

Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Only if I google it

Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel, hung by Kathryn for the first time with Daddy!
Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve with the King family and Santa on Christmas morning

Favorite ornament theme or color? We have an old fashioned mixture of ornaments that have been collected through the years
What do you want for Christmas this year? To have LOTS of quality time with my sweet little family

Person most likely to respond to this? Lisa
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!




4 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

http://blessedwithgrace.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-traditions-quiz.html

Here is the link to my quiz answers. I had this sent to me on email, too. Fun. It seems that you and I have similar answers. Hummm... Oh my gosh, Chris and I had a good laugh about your single TV tray. ha ha That was typical!

Felicity said...

GET OUT!! "Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Winnebago Bus" That was mine too!! Mine was a yellow/caramel colour with pink bunk beds. I LOVED it!

Deanna said...

I love this idea! I am going to do it on my blog on Tuesday. Sooo cute.

Felicity said...

Ok, I played along as well :)

Google