I pray you all have a wonderful New Year in 2009! I've seen a few people already list their 2008 highlights... it seems like a great idea to review the year, so here we go!
- Hubby begins grad school
- We realize this means we are both now in grad school
- Beloved Grandma Ruth went to be with the Lord
- We had snow in Kentucky on our trip there, it was lovely
- I started blogging... what a new world and great new friends
- still working at the church- hours increased and so has my stress
- took trip to Corpus to play on the beach
- Kathryn got her first pet... a fish
- Kathryn buried her first pet... a fish
- Kathryn begins preschool and LOVES it
- I become a soccer mom and don't really love it
- We grew carrots in our flower pot
- Facebook became my homepage and I reconnected with so many old friends
- I had car wreck in July and I am still dealing with the insurance company
- We took the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University and it changed our financial life
I am sure there is so much more to add, but these are some of the things that come to mind. It has been a year for sure. Kelly and I both agree we are glad there is only one more year of grad school until completion. We are praying things slow down and are truly trying to make that a priority. We want to enjoy our family and not be tied to responsibilities that hurt family time more than bring us together.
Spend a little time this week thinking over the past year. What would you change if you could? How are you going to live differently in the new year? I'm going to make Loving and Worshipping my Lord a priority. It fell short this year along the way of business and work. I want to love and cherish my family even more and be the Godly wife and mother I know God has planned for me to be.