Friday, February 15

Blessings and Peace

Right here... right now... my husband is playing with my 3 year old daughter and I am getting a little time for me. I believe if I walk in her room right now, Daddy will have princess clothes draped all over him. He is a good sport and loves to be the center of her world. So... it is at these times I relish the fact that he adores her and she him. And then I am thankful, so thankful for the Blessing of family, of love and of a sweet life together and moments when Daddy is a princess and Mommy gets to spend a little time listening to the laughter.

I am grateful for many things today. My daughter had an accident earlier this week. It could have been devestating, but she was protected. Then the ER doctor suspected a more serious illness, but today we found out all is normal. God is good. We have seen illness and death these past 3 months and heartbreak to go along with it, but I am always amazed as we face one more trial, who is truly in control. My loving God and Father. I wonder if you know Him... He is so good. This was the verse in my devotional this morning...
"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8
How many times do I need to hear this? Over and over again. I worry and get stressed and then I am reminded... peace, He is in control of it all. Thank you Lord...for our health and our family and another day to enjoy each other.

No comments:

Google