Tuesday, February 19

back to the grind

I can not remember being so happy about President's Day before. But this year we were all home all day. With my husband being in school and work being nuts, we have had little time together this month. BUT this weekend we had fun. We didn't do anything spectacular, we were just together. We didn't go to church Sunday morning, as my daughter has the monster cough and runny nose. So we had a long weekend to just rest, play and enjoy each other. It was great and much needed.

So now... back to the grind stone. I'll go to work later today. I start the cycle of dropping my daughter with my Mom so I can go downtown to work and my husband will get in front of the computer and be on conference calls all day. Back to real life.

Thank you God for a weekend of rest and renewal as a family.

No comments:

Google