Saturday, June 14

God Speaking

How often do you feel like you are all alone waiting for an aswer from God? Often is how I would answer that. It is so easy to forget that God will speak to us, but we have to be listening. It is hard to do when everything around us is chaos; the phone ringing, the 4 year old screaming, the huband needing something, the boss and a deadline looming over head. But we have to STOP and wait to hear him, He is Speaking...
Listen to Mandisa sing God Speaking



For more songs of inspiration and hope go to Signs,Miracles and Wonders for Then Sings My Soul Saturday.


8 comments:

Sita said...

Powerful lyrics...we do not ever know what He will use to 'call' us...I have always loved the scene of God calling out to Samuel as a little boy...and I want to say to Him right now, "Speak Lord, for your servant is listening..."

Addicted to Beadz said...

Great song and so powerful!

Blessings!
Cheryl

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Great song. I haven't heard this. Thanks sista.

Maisie said...

Mandisa has a beautiful voice. What a great message in this song.

Susan said...

Oh what an incredible song! I got to hear her sing this at a Beth Moore concert, AWESOME...

Hope you have a great weekend♥

Kelley said...

Mandisa is such a talented singer! I enjoyed this very much, thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog today. You have a beautiful site here!!!

Mocha with Linda said...

I've never heard this before. It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Great...great...song. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. and sharing a sweet comment.

Have a blessed weekend.
Kim~

Google